Principal’s Welcome Message
I am pleased to welcome you to Margarita Roxas de Ayala Elementary School’s website.
As Principal, I am hugely impressed by the commitment of the school, teachers and staff to the provision of an excellent all-round education for our pupils. In school, pupils are allowed to grow and mature in a safe, creative and holistic environment that is constantly changing to meet their needs.
With a long and rewarding history of achievement in education behind us, our school community continues to move forward together with confidence, pride and enthusiasm.
We invite you to be our partners in our work. We look forward to working with families to accomplish great things for our pupils. Please continue to visit our website for updates throughout the year.
– GUIA S. LAGUITAO –
- Manila schools receive optical scanners from DepEd To equip the public schools with digital technology, Department of Education (DepEd) [...]Read More »
- Three additional classrooms ready for occupancy by June The need of Margarita Roxas de Ayala Elementary School for additional classrooms due to the continuous increased [...]Read More »
- MRAES Robotics Team collects 12 medals from National Science Quest 2019 It was not easy competing with high caliber Robotics team in the different regions of [...]Read More »
- Skim and Sketch…a Wonderful Artist’s Experience In connection with the celebration of Arts Month this February and [...]Read More »
- MRAES Math challengers shine in Metrobank MTAP competition During the annual Metrobank–MTAP-DepEd Math Challenge competition at Aurora A. Quezon Elementary School (AAQES) last January 17, Margarita [...]Read More »
SCHOOL CALENDAR, SY 2018 -2019
Nov 3,2018 Resumption of classes
Nov.23,2018 5th Learning Engagement Management
Nov.30,2018 Bonifacio Day (Regular Holiday)
Dec.20,2018 Pupils Christmas Party/Cantata
Dec.21,2018 Teachers Christmas Party
Jan.2,2019 Resumption of Classes
Jan.26-Feb.28,2019 Early Registration for Kindergarten to Grade 6
Jan.25,2019 6th Learning Engagement Management
Feb.05,2019 Chinese Lunar New Years Day (special nonworking holiday)
Feb.22,2019 7th Learning Engagement Management
April 4, 2019 Graduation
April 5,2019 Last day of classes